vibration+low power

lumpus

Apr 13, 2016
so i have a 2002 (maybe 04 im having a brain fart right now) blaster i bought from a guy who never changed the piston and it seized up on him. i put a wiseco topend kit on it and it cranks first try, was running like a bat out of hell. i took it to a sand bowl and was sending it over the lip, jumping down into the pit. really baby jumps, prob like 2ft height lol. after five or six jumps, when i landed and started up the far side of the bowl, i heard a real loud CLICK, now bike is vibrating like a fan missing a blade and it limps around at really low power. it will engage from N to 1st but drives like 50% speed. I drove it up onto the trailer because i was only about 50 ft away. the engine still cranks first kick and revs like a beast, so i figure it's a clutch issue, but never dealt with anything like this. after sitting about 3 weeks (i moved to new city) i went out and kicked it and it cranked first kick and still revs nicely.

anyone know what i'm looking at?
thank you!

I'd check if flywheel is working loose, and possible TORS malfunction, besides what's mentioned above.

search TORS delete, as it's better off deleted anyway