VF3 reeds

I'm not a pro but its just my opinion that you don't need them if you don't have a lot of mods.Edit: I do think the VF3's will flow more air but you would need the porting,carb,pipe,ect to benefit the extra air flow they could offer. A near stock motor would do fine with the stock syle reed cage with aftermarket reeds.

Absolutly no power gain with the VF3s, but the throttle will be so much crisper, and seem more responsive.

There is a little improvement on throttle response over a dual stage reed setup, but if money is in limited supply I would going for a set of Boysens dual stage reeds.

i have a blaster with vf3, one with vf2, and one with the boyesen rad valve setup

with the rad valve it takes power away i think, but has more of a powerband feel down low the power is really not there untill it revs more for more of a topend feel.

the vf3 and vf2 run about the same both adding throttle response and i also run a reed spacer on the vforces I:I really u wont notice alot of a difference but u will notice something different plus u know u have them in your bike haha