value of a blasty motor?

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
how much you guys think i could get out of my motor? it has less than 6hours on a top end built, vitos superstock piston kit(forged), vitos oil block off kit,the bore is 0.40 over,and boysen reeds... i wouldnt include the carb or pipe.. i was thinking around 5-6 on ebay? thats about what others go for sometimes more

i wouldnt let mine go for that, hell i have 180 in just the top end build i know i wouldnt get what i got into it but i wouldnt let it go for 3... its perfect the only reason it blew up in the first place was the oil tank busted in a roll over and the guy rode it home with no oil, it has new seals behind the flywheel,shifter and sprocket, and after friday it will have hd clutch springs and new plates, the old ones work fine im just doing it all while i have it apart..

sorry but around 350 is probably what its worth on the the market

theres a store on ebay selling ones with less than 10 hrs, or so they say for 800 buy it now...thats crazy

Go to completed auctions on Ebay and search. You can see all of the ended auctions for the last 30 days. I was surprised to see how much Blaster engines sold for.

i picked up a fresh build bottom end with 0 hours on it for 200$ hot rods crank all new seals and bearings my guess is youll have a hard time selling it for more than about $500.00 but it also depends how bad someone needs 1 at the time
i see fresh built all stock engines for $700 buy it now on ebay currently-gl