UFOs?

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Anybody here believe in aliens? I thought it would be a good topic to start. I do, but I'm skeptical about it. Whats the deal with area 51 too? That place is weird, and they still say today it doesn't exist, but that's a bunch of bull. You can google earth it, and actually see the photos of it from satellites. What do you guys think of UFOs and aliens?

i believe that there are other life forms in the universe, but i do not believe that they are visiting us....

and yeah, they say that area 51 inactive but you can see air plains on the runway and parked lol...

i believe that there are other life forms in the universe, but i do not believe that they are visiting us....

and yeah, they say that area 51 inactive but you can see air plains on the runway and parked lol...

Exactly! No way are we the only life form in the whole universe! Theres just no way. I would love to see what these people would look like, and what there technology is like, and if they got quads I:I

yeah, you have to be flat out ignorant to believe were the only ones in the universe

Yeah. I watch alot of those UFO files on the history channel, and alot of that stuff it cool/freaky. I deff. believe there are other sources of life out there, but how far are they ?! I

Yeah. I watch alot of those UFO files on the history channel, and alot of that stuff it cool/freaky. I deff. believe there are other sources of life out there, but how far are they ?! I

trillions upon trillions of light years away.....

trillions upon trillions of light years away.....

but then again, who knows! they could be right down the road =))

they said billions of years ago, there most likely was life on mars. they found ice crystals that may have been water, and some other stuff. where there's water, there's life!

but then again, who knows! they could be right down the road =))

they said billions of years ago, there most likely was life on mars. they found ice crystals that may have been water, and some other stuff. where there's water, there's life!

thats a load of sh*t......

just because we need water and oxygen does not mean that some other life form does....

we could be looking for the totally wrong thing...

Im with you there. The universe goes on forever, therefore there has to be life somewhere. As for all these drunks that pass out in the woods and claim they saw a floating saucer, I dont believe them.

Lets take this one step further. I also believe there is many more dementions then 3. Mathimatically there has been hundreds of dementions discovered. Some of which there could be living creatures. Then again, according to math bees and hilocopters cant fly.

as said before the universe is to big for us to be it. regardless of some Lazar guy coming out and talking some bs i know this much. they can talk until they're blue in the face and they cant disprove this. after the Roswell incident where there was no ufo's found and no aliens found and nothing was there (except government coverup) isn't it amazing how far we as an entire planet came technology wise? More in the last 50 years then the last 2000. Less then 15 years after Roswell there's a man on the moon