UFC 103 Results~!

matt75

May 26, 2009
Adams County Ohio
Heres the results of last nights fights. I didnt buy this PPV the card wasnt all that exciting. Only one i liked was Rich Franklin, he's getting pretty good at getting knocked out.

Rich Franklin Vs. Vitor Belfort Vitor Belfort Knock Out 1 3
Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Junior Dos Santos Junior Dos Santos Submission (Other) 3 2 Martin Kampmann Vs. Paul Daley Paul Daley Technical Knock Out 1 2 Josh Koscheck Vs. Frank Trigg Josh Koscheck Technical Knock Out 1 1
Tyson Griffin Vs. Hermes Franca Tyson Griffin Knock Out 2 3 Efrain Escudero Vs. Cole Miller Efrain Escudero Technical Knock Out 1 3 Drew McFedries Vs. Tomasz Drwal Tomasz Drwal Submission (Choke) 2 1 Jim Miller Vs. Steve Lopez Jim Miller Technical Knock Out 2 0 Rafaello Oliveira Vs. Nik Lentz Nik Lentz Unanimous Decision 3 5
Rick Story Vs. Brian Foster Rick Story Submission (Choke) 2 1
Eliot Marshall Vs. Jason Brilz Eliot Marshall Split Decision 3 5
Vladimir Matyushenko Vs. Igor Pokrajac Vladimir Matyushenko Unanimous Decision 3 5 Rob Emerson Vs. Rafael Dos Anjos Rafael Dos Anjos Unanimous Decision 3 5

I haven't missed a UFC since UFC 66. I wasn't all that excited about this car but it turned out to be some pretty good fights. Cro Cop needs to give up.. He just doen't have what it takes to compeat in the UFC. The Franklin knock out really wasn't all that great. I knew Vitor was going to kill him but the UFC thinks he is going to give Anderson Silvia a good fight but I just don't see that happening. Also I think the UFC needs to fire Ive Laving or how ever you spell his name. HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU STOP A FIGHT WHEN A FIGHTER IS STILL ON HIS FEET COVERING UP!!! He stops fights way to early. Just b/c someone gets rocked doen't meen anything. I've seen it to many times that someone will get rocked and the come back to win the fight. That damn Ref stopped the fight after a fighter which I can't remember who it was got rocked and was taking some shots but was still defending himself but was still on his feet. IMO a fight should not be stopped if the fighter still has enough to stand up.