trying this tommrow on the lake

OH you will but when you nail it.. your gonna be ecstatic! lol supposed to get hit with snow and I cant put my blasty together till thursday :-(

that sucks.. ill be out on the lake, creeks and river tommmrow.. ice is almost sheer smooth right now from the rain... only thing that might stop me from doing it is the 260 sheet metal screws per rear tire

Looks fun but your gonna be getting on and off your bike a lot more because of the kick start...its a lot easier with the electric start that the craptor has!

well.. tryed.. ice was glare smooth and sheet metal screws suck on straight ice.. didnt kill it at all.. managed to get about one and a half rotationd of a donut ON THE REAR WHEELS!!!.. did stand it stright up on the rear fenders once, blaster kept running, i pushed it back onto all 4 wheeles and it tryed to idle away from me LOL

on a side note.. i did do about 25 jumps today.. jumping snow banks.. i only tryed jumping twice before.... hit the snow banks at top of 3rd gear... it was fun.. only made it about 8-10 feet past the snow bank though

also did these.. ( not me but this is the same thing i was going)

did mine cruising across the lake at about 40-50 mph... most i got was 4 spins continuously!!

would have got vids of everything but the wife bailed early cuz she was cold

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. tryed.. ice was glare smooth and sheet metal screws suck on straight ice.. didnt kill it at all.. managed to get about one and a half rotationd of a donut ON THE REAR WHEELS!!!.. did stand it stright up on the rear fenders once, blaster kept running, i pushed it back onto all 4 wheeles and it tryed to idle away from me LOL

on a side note.. i did do about 25 jumps today.. jumping snow banks.. i only tryed jumping twice before.... hit the snow banks at top of 3rd gear... it was fun.. only made it about 8-10 feet past the snow bank though

also did these.. ( not me but this is the same thing i was going) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkwntgO5VlI

did mine cruising across the lake at about 40-50 mph... most i got was 4 spins continuously!!

would have got vids of everything but the wife bailed early cuz she was cold

haha the old 360. i used to do that on my 3 wheeler. check it out here:

Last edited by a moderator:
200e close enough, i cant even remmeber what the diff was between the 200e 200m and 200s

well it had electric start chain drive high and low range

here she is
bikepics-1561595-full.jpg

ahh yes the e was the luxury cruiser lol.. the m was pull start semi auto no suspension and the s was pull start semi auto front suspension

yes E was the crusier lol. with no rear suspension but with one pound of air in those tires you didnt need suspension she was smooth enough it all depended on how much u stayed in the air=))