trx250r project

more pics for the plague
0419001832d.jpg

0419001832c.jpg

0419001832b.jpg

0419001832a.jpg

first thing that I can see the r needs is a case saver. Those left side cases are getting hard to find and are really expensive to replace. Looks pretty clean and for what you paid for it, you got a killer deal

thanks but i didnt get those nerfs which im glad and im going to get new electro stuff and what is the peice that the clutch goes down the guy said like a clutch rod or something

With that clutch arm, make sure what you have before you order parts, honda did an update on the clutch rod setup. some use a rod and ball (the ball likes to weld itself to the rod) honda updated it to a thrust bearing setup.

Check compression. Then clean the carb out. Noticed that you said you were going to but never said if you actually did. looks like a sweet deal for 500 bucks. I'd have bought it and the girl probably would've left me. Haha.

yeah it would start if i put gas in the head right? but there is this stuff in the top end i have pics of but cant post up so if someone would that would be great and i need help to get this going so i can fix it up a bit then sell it or trade fro a car