trail boss

tyler2277

Apr 28, 2008
chicago
has any body ever rode a polaris trail boss? i rode one the other week and it is boss it goes through anything i only got it stuck once and i was about up to my knees in mud. really good atv

The GF has one, they are SLUGS, it wouldn't even make it up the dune from the beach! even she out grew it!, now she has a Scrambler 500, at least it's almost as fast as my Blaster, I piped it (Jardine RT-4) and have a K&N "power kit" and a Comet 103HPQ clutch for it so we'll see how good it goes when I get it all put together!?

really was hers a 330 or a 250 i was riding the 330 i didnt think it was too bad for being an automatic and a big atv

my 1st 4 wheeler to ride was a trailboss 330 nd it was my 1st 4 wheeler to roll to =)) it was okay for wat i was doing heres sum pics of me on it after i flipped it lol

Kidsweekend2007067.jpg

Kidsweekend2007068.jpg

ya there fun in the mud but for just crusing it wuoldnt be on my list, ive never really ridin a polaris before what other good ones are there

i think i just got 1 today 250 2 stroke polaris. i traded out a day of work for it i hope it runs. is it called trail blazer or trail boss?

the Polaris ended up sucking needed 2 much money that my blaster wants.............so i sold it