top speed

Mar 29, 2007
pennsylvania
i'm probably gonna get booted for this lol but i was just readin that post where you all were arguing about that guy that said he hit 65 on stock blaster. my buddy got clocked by another friend on a street/trail bike with speedo doing 72 on the road with stock tires/gears. all he ever did to the blaster was a toomey, but i think this was before he got that. oh and holeshots but i know it was before he got them.

when you are clocking a quad, the vehicle you are using to clock it has to have the same size tires to get an accurate result

ok well im gonna take a vid of me passing a topfuel drag car as soon as i do it.lol does it really matter how fast it is unless your a drag racer it dont matter all i know is it isnt the fastest or slowest quad...its just perfect damnit

lol same size tires? i guess i shouldn't have used the word "clocking" he just followed him. difference in tire size between the blaster and motorcycle has nothing to do with it, as long as the motorcycle's speedo was calibrated for the tires it has on it.....

ok, here's what you do, sneak up to a cop car, and when he's in the coffee shop, take his radar gun and replace it with a hairdryer, he will never know, hahaha

ur gonna have to video it using a speedo gun or noone is ever gonna get along on this issue im gonna go jack a cop's speedo gun.wait i have a cop as a friend wonder if he could let me use it

I am a cop...soooo don't even think about....punk,....or your new boyfriend will be named 'the bender'

j/k,...hahaha, always wanted to say that................................