toomey b1 pipe and silencer

no jet kit with it.I just got a blaster last night and this pipe was on it so i am selling the pipe cuz i am pulling the motor and puting something else on it

not true, its just a 310 jet, but ive got one straight from toomey :) its for sale if someone needs it...

Ok here are your pics
100_0976.jpg
100_0977.jpg
100_0978.jpg

and i am taking out the motor and selling it . It kicks over and has good spark but i have never heard it fire and dont have time to deal with it.I have not even changed the plug or anything so yea. 200 shipped takes the motor. I also got some beadlock wheels
100_0974.jpg
in witch the tires are worn but the rims are great.

Last edited:
send Toomey President Stewart Toomey an email and they'll tell you that the 310 jet is their jet and is not a jet size available from any other supplier or manufacturer.

the blaster b1 pipe kit comes standard with the 310 jet as it is designed to work perfectly with the pipe.

here's the advertisement from toomey for the b1 exhaust kit.

Blaster B1 Kit Complete Factory Steel Finish (or chrome)
Item No. B1K
This Kit includes everything you need, B1 Pipe Body in plain bare steel (Factory) finish, Machined Billet Blue Cylinder Flange, Pipe Springs, Stinger Tube (Factory finish), B1 Silencer, Rubber Mounts, Carburetor Jetting, High Flow Uni-Air Filter for the stock box, 12 Uni-Airbox Vents, and complete Installation Instructions.

send Toomey President Stewart Toomey an email and they'll tell you that the 310 jet is their jet and is not a jet size available from any other supplier or manufacturer.

the blaster b1 pipe kit comes standard with the 310 jet as it is designed to work perfectly with the pipe.

here's the advertisement from toomey for the b1 exhaust kit.

Blaster B1 Kit Complete Factory Steel Finish (or chrome)
Item No. B1K
This Kit includes everything you need, B1 Pipe Body in plain bare steel (Factory) finish, Machined Billet Blue Cylinder Flange, Pipe Springs, Stinger Tube (Factory finish), B1 Silencer, Rubber Mounts, Carburetor Jetting, High Flow Uni-Air Filter for the stock box, 12 Uni-Airbox Vents, and complete Installation Instructions.

you can get 310's on ebay for mikuni carbs.