Time to Shine

ok so for an update as of now i can redo a parts list but thats bout it lol between work being slow and me being sicker than a dog tings rnt moven as fast as id like
k so parts list redo is as follows

-Vito's 240 (72mm)
- +3 Stroker crank
-Flotek Ported
-Vito's performance clutch
-Vito's reed spacer
-Boyesen Pro series reeds
-Mikuni 35mm Carb
-Paul Turner Exhaust
-Gearing 14/39
- +4 Swing arm
-Rear hydro brakes
-YFZ450 rear shock
-Yaban Gold O-Ring chain

k ive got a ? ive seen other people with the 2 ligths mounted on the front plastics what do i need to do that? they look awesome and i like those alot better than the handlebar mounted light

k ive got a ? ive seen other people with the 2 ligths mounted on the front plastics what do i need to do that? they look awesome and i like those alot better than the handlebar mounted light

I don't know how others have done it but a simple "L" bracket would work I'd think. My only issue with that is I like my light to follow my steering!

I'll get Joe to post in here, what ever he used for my son's bike was super bright!

06d5aa52.jpg

thanks man thatd be great i jut need somthn good and bright cus i have some crappy visionand i hate ridn with my glass they get uncomfortable with my helmet and goggles

thats just a set of $20 rectangular driving lights from advanced auto, i forget the exact make, but my sons is still rockin too after 2 seasons, i think they were 50 watts each, so you can only use one
i made slick and my son an aluminum bracket to mount under the bar mount bolts

thanks man thatd be great i jut need somthn good and bright cus i have some crappy visionand i hate ridn with my glass they get uncomfortable with my helmet and goggles

Oh crap I have to have glasses or i can't ride! Especially at night!

Well im out- 5am comes early- later!

thats just a set of $20 rectangular driving lights from advanced auto, i forget the exact make, but my sons is still rockin too after 2 seasons, i think they were 50 watts each, so you can only use one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^there ya go! Shanes would still ,be working to if he didn't roll it! Love that light!

ok now iv hit a rut im really at a loss here and need help choosing color scheme for decals or anyone know of some awesome custom decals and needs ones that will go with black carbon fiber front finder and the rear are a metallic blue and frame is like a metallic grey with some brown in it

also im gettn a design setup for a seat cover its goin to be black gripper and the bottom edge will be blueracy carbond fiber and the US AirForce symbol embroidered on it because i am a USAF Vet

oh boy today just keeps getting better and better got a call today someone offering me a job in grain elevator repair since i have previous experience they want me to come on starting at 18 hrly for the first month then i get a bump to what they feel i should get 100% health care coverage and spouse also covered 2 weeks paid vacation a sick leave when on the road they pay lodging and food expenses

ok so parts will be rolling in in bout a week!!!!!
got tracking number today for my custom front fenders today from maier cant wait to see them and got my new to me wiring harness thanks to a fellow member and once that stuff in the vitos build and swingarm and goodies will be comn soon after im feeln the fever now!