Tickets

yamahaboy81

Jun 15, 2008
Vernon,NJ
Come here if you have ever gotten a ticket or lawsuit on u for riding ur atv

I'm so pissed off on July 13th wich is a friday i got stopped by the po po for riding my atv across the street to a gas station and it was liutterally across.
and then a week ago my sisters friend took my quad and went upthe road and not a sigle car passed him so pissed.

Sounds like just plain bad luck. We live in an area where police are a pretty rare site, but I am quite cautious even just riding to our riding lot next door, and that is only a 100' ride.

If it was only across the road that seems quite petty of a ticket, but you got caught just riding across the road because you were either a)not paying attention to a cop coming, b)he snuck up on you c) he was hiding in the trees waiting for you to cross so he could ticket you.

I would think that if you were looking both ways (common safety) you would have noticed that car with the strobe on the roof, and said to yourself "maybe I should wait a few minutes" and avoided the extra aggravation.

Riding illegally while it may be exciting to some should be done only if you are prepared to get caught, and are prepared to pay the fine for getting caught. If you get ticked off because you got caught then you probably do not understand the whole idea of "don't play if you are not willing to pay !"

I will now step off my soap box, and you can continue with your thread.

Sounds like just plain bad luck. We live in an area where police are a pretty rare site, but I am quite cautious even just riding to our riding lot next door, and that is only a 100' ride.

If it was only across the road that seems quite petty of a ticket, but you got caught just riding across the road because you were either a)not paying attention to a cop coming, b)he snuck up on you c) he was hiding in the trees waiting for you to cross so he could ticket you.

I would think that if you were looking both ways (common safety) you would have noticed that car with the strobe on the roof, and said to yourself "maybe I should wait a few minutes" and avoided the extra aggravation.

Riding illegally while it may be exciting to some should be done only if you are prepared to get caught, and are prepared to pay the fine for getting caught. If you get ticked off because you got caught then you probably do not understand the whole idea of "don't play if you are not willing to pay !"

I will now step off my soap box, and you can continue with your thread.

lol good point

that blows. I would just taken off haha...

I know a local guy that just recently got in a sh*t ton of trouble for riding on the street. He actaully has to sell his quad now to pay for tickets.