Thought I lost it..

ajames942

Feb 27, 2009
Shamokin PA
www.myspace.com
So I was on my way to the coal hills about 20 mins away, and I had to go through this huge puddle. Fine. I put both my legs on the seat ( didnt wanna get too muddy). the puddle looked like it was only 4 inches deep at the most. Im ridin through and the bike just sinks up over the rear fenders! I didnt leave off the throttle because I knew for sure i would never get it out. So about after 3 minutes of just spinning and rocking it and bouncing on the back tires I got it out. I seriously thought it was over lol. But the raptor still runs like new thank god so its all good. I would have gotten pictures of how muddy it was but my camera phone is messed up. Just a little story I thought I'd share :D

Its about like me I was out riding with my mom and we were riding double up because the blaster was broke and we came up to this hole and it looked sort of deep so I told my mom to get off. So I go into it at full throttle and all of a sudden it just dropped off; the water was barley up to rack and then when it dropped of it was flowing over the rack.