Thinking about selling works front and rear shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003blaster96

Apr 21, 2011
PA.
I am considering selling my works front dual rate shocks with rezzies and my rear works shock with a rezzie. Let me know if you would be interested.

I would be interested in the fronts. Send me a pm with pics and price if you don't mind

Thinking about selling works front and rear shocks.

while you're using up brain cells, think about paying the $10 supporting member fee
to make this "skirt around the rules" legit !

not saying this or the OP are scammers, but.....
these rules are put into place to protect our members from scammers who only come here to sale but never ship.
anyone buying from a member who does not meet the requirements to post in the marketplace, will receive no recovery help from anyone on here in the event of a scam.
and be sure to use paypal as "good/services" with the 3% fee for paypal protection.

Awk forgot to mention that this thread will be closed/removed soon.

Follows is an excerpt from Marketplace rules!

"Please follow the rules of the "marketplace" section. If you place a for sale or wanted threads in other sections of the forum it will be deleted by Admin."

Last edited:
Awk forgot to mention that this thread will be closed/removed soon.

Follows is an excerpt from Marketplace rules!

"Please follow the rules of the "marketplace" section. If you place a for sale or wanted threads in other sections of the forum it will be deleted by Admin."

awk didn't forget, as this our second round of this nonsense, third times the charm :)
i'll have to get this "thinking of / checking interest" BS added to the forbidden list,
as i mentioned above, it's just a way to skirt the rules

To be "charmed" is not a great feeling.

Maybe there should too be a clause that states that any members responding to offers of sale outside the marketplace may also run the risk of being "charmed".

Reactions: motoman159
Thanks awk for catching this. Didn't even notice that it wasn't in the for sale section.

To be "charmed" is not a great feeling.

Maybe there should too be a clause that states that any members responding to offers of sale outside the marketplace may also run the risk of being "charmed".
Give me a break guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a member for over 3 years, I did not join this site to sell my items!! I race and ride blasters and am on a budget like most people, It is very expensive to race and if I can help a fellow blaster enthusiast save some cash on performance parts that makes me happy! I thought the intent of a forum was to help someone that had the same interests as you. I am a member of many other sites and there is not a minimum number of posts before you can place an item for sale. "Third times the charm"?? "BS"??Doesn't sound very professional to me. Do what you have to do! Just trying to help out fellow riders.

Last edited:
so now i'm being held to some professional standard you envison ?
i don't make the rules, just enforce them.
YOU NEED TO BE A SUPPORTING MEMBER TO SALE THINGS ON HERE.
http://www.blasterforum.com/account/upgrades
PAY THE $10 AND CHARGE AN EXTRA $10 FOR THE SHOCKS TO COVER YOUR EXPENSE

Forum and section specific Rules
Market Place Section
This is where you can buy and sell different things.

• To reduce the chances of any of our members becoming a victim of a scam, we do not allow Although its visible for all, posting in the “For Sale”, “Wanted”, and “Advertising” sections are restricted to Supporting members.

not sure how much more unprofessionally i can explain this so you'll understand ?

so now i'm being held to some professional standard you envison ?
i don't make the rules, just enforce them.
YOU NEED TO BE A SUPPORTING MEMBER TO SALE THINGS ON HERE.
http://www.blasterforum.com/account/upgrades
PAY THE $10 AND CHARGE AN EXTRA $10 FOR THE SHOCKS TO COVER YOUR EXPENSE

Forum and section specific Rules
Market Place Section
This is where you can buy and sell different things.

• To reduce the chances of any of our members becoming a victim of a scam, we do not allow Although its visible for all, posting in the “For Sale”, “Wanted”, and “Advertising” sections are restricted to Supporting members.

not sure how much more unprofessionally i can explain this so you'll understand ?
This has gone way too far!! As a "Moderator" I would expect you to be professional! I will put my items on ebay and pay them the ten bucks and not be hassled!! Unprofessional and sarcastic, Good Job!!

you're right it has gone too far, it should have ended with the private conversation we had about this yesterday.
yet you turn around and post it again and think it's ok because you left out "make me an offer"
had i been more professional, you'd have received a formal warning yesterday, and infractions today.

Reactions: Wifesblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.