The guys downstairs

xjma

The guy that owns my company, owns the building that I work in. Our company has the whole top floor. There is a mechanic (well, two owners that are mechanics, one helper mechanic, and two guys that run the tow trucks) below my office. They're mad cool dudes, and they have way too many toys!! Yesterday they pull up in a pickup with a trailer....in the pickup, a quadzilla!!! on the trailer an LT250r!!!! In very nice shape I might add. Their friend who owns them, who's apparently a machinist, doens't know how to work on them!!!!

Anyways, all I've been hearing all afternoon is both of the quads ripping around the parking lot, down the road, and back into the woods behind the building and onto the power lines. I had to share!!! I'm so excited, they said I could tool around on them, but I'm gonna wait till the boss leaves. Oh, the whole company started drinking about 1:30 for our yankee swap.

I'd rather not have the boss see me wheelieing across the parking lot on his way out!!!

A few co-workers that don't have quads asked me about the noise (they both have toomey pipes, but from up here they sound much much more quiet than my blasters!) and I told them what they were......and long winded as I am I informed them about how they were the best quads ever made, etc....bunch of people died on them, consumer protection BS thing that suzuki and honda agreed to, yada yada.....

God I love LT and TRXs!!! Even with the sick new quads they're coming out with today, which IMO, are pretty rediculous (and they should have been doing this 20 years ago) they still haven't come out with anything that can touch the 250s, or the quadzilla.

yea the newer 450s are faster than all of that sh*t stock to stock and mod to mod

not to sound like a little girl, but seriously 89custom get over yourself, in most of your posts i see ur putting someone down, or calling someones stuff gay

you should deff. get some vids of those guys

Reactions: tjscott
There both nice, if they wasent ther wouldn't be 1000's of 4 strokes sold every year, but then again 2 strokes were the best of the best back in the day, its all about what you like and me I'm a 2 stroke guy

so let me get this straight (no pun intended), four strokes are gay because you guys dont like them?
i like 2 strokes better on occasions, but just because you dont preffer, or cant afford one is no reason to call them gay.
do you have any serious reasoning to back this claim?