The Blasty...

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
Ive been working on my blaster a lot lately and replacing a few things on it.... i got a new aftermarket carrier after mine got detroyed from my axle bearings going bad... its a nice carrier by rad with a grease zerk in it.. while i was doing that I removed my swing arm and cleaned it up the best i could and replainted it a metallic red- with diplicolor paint.... replaced my shift shaft with a new one because mine was bent and fixed my problem with having no neutral because my shift star got moved out of the keyway causing me to think i lost neutral..... its got a .010 over wiseco piston in it after i blew up my stock and had to fluch my cases out of the left over pieces... this blaster has come a long way it came home inboxes for 150 dollars and i made it to what it is right now and its still a work in progress but im proud of it

003.jpg
[/IMG]

004.jpg
[/IMG]

011.jpg
[/IMG]

010.jpg
[/IMG]

thanx everyone and yea its come a long way and in time itll prob get more things like better exhaust bigger carb port and polish.... then prob the suspenison will come in next with the wider a-arms and axle then itll be where i want it.... aksi some scoops woulkd make it look pimp as well

looks like you got a good deal for 150. Id do black and red plastics tho. it would match everything else better i think

yea... idk i kind of like the white plastics but yea i wouldnt mind putting black and red on if i had money haha... but this quad used to look a lot different when i brought it home i had to put it together and replace some things on it

i wish my blasty looked that good. thats what im working on this summer i hope, or when i get some cash, ill get front shocks, widen it the cheap way (spacers :D) and then make it look purty