the 4 poke jokes!

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
Today battbike and i decided to go out and tear it up for awhile, so we headed down to the fields behind my house, theres some pretty cool jumps that other guys made that we were hitting with total ease.( its kinda of a awkward jump) then 4 guys come riding though, all on 4 strokes, there was a yfz450, a warrior , a 300ex, and a 400ex, and the only one that hit that jump was the yfz,
while we were sitting there, we could hear them talking, as they were trying to coach each other on how to hit this jump, and then i heard it, one of them said to the other, "if those blasters can do it... then" and i kinda just laughed to myself, as all but one rode away without hitting that jump!
ill try to get some vids of the stupid little jump im talking about.. also no offense to the 4 stroke riders out there, it was the rider in there case, not the quads!I:I

thats funny i bet you coulve beaten all of them accept the yfz unless your a good rider which i bet you are

freek would of beaten their asses like no tommorow!!!

....get your minds out of the gutter you bunch of sick f**ks

I rode today with two buddies. One was on a 500 foreman and the other a rancher. They definately got me when it comes to mud but i leave em on the trails lol

haha yea it depends on the rider.

I beleve its good to start out on a blaster (or a smaller 2 stroke). Teaches you nearly everything you need to know.

Thats what i learned on, i learned to be fast on a blaster.

Then combine a good rider with a good machine (450's)..........

Im not bashing two strokes. The truth is simple, 2 strokes will always make more power, cc to cc. They will always be cheaper and lighter.

Infact, im getting a dirtbike, and its going to be a two stroke, most likely a 250 or an older 500.

But we get what we get. Handleing and power delivery is more important then peak power.

Ever notice this, it takes a 60hp 450 to beet an 80 hp banshee?

food for thought....

one of my friends have a 400ex with a 440 big bore kit. Im pretty sure he would walk off and leave my blaster what yall think?

thats what i figured. This is my first sport quad. I always rode 300 fourtrax 4x4 when i was little. The little blaster sure seems quick for as big as i am and as small as it is. 6' 1" about 195lbs.

yea 400 will walk the blaster.

There are some fast blasters. Theres a fast ct drag blaster (305cc i beleive).

Who every sad that the rancher would beat the blaster in mud thats a no brainer put it up against a polaris and then see what happens you will see a rancher covered in mud yamaha grizzley is the only quad I've seen that will compete with a polaris in mud. NOT TALKING A POLARIS JUST EXPERIENCE. Oh and may I add JOHN DEER quads suck.

the 400ex has one of the best frame geometrys, derived from the 250r, so there is no reason why that 400ex couldnt hit that jump, the 300ex just like sux, a blaster is lighter, faster, better, the only thing it has on the blaster is suspension and reverse. and the warrior was not built for jumps i know, i got one and they land very hard if you have stock suspension and dont land just right but yea like u said it depends on the riders and the quads, there is alwasy a weakest link

and about those 800s
my dad has an outlander 800 its like driving the most comfortable tank ever, plus it f*cking flies, ive done 85 on it, holy sh*t dude