summer school

yea im not a fighter idk why today i got punched in the nuts o.d hard dropped to the ground crying but idk why i didnt hit him... than he was staying far away from me cause he didnt wanna get layed out..

7th grade on the bus this kid kept like hittin me lightly in the face(just f*ckin around) and im gettin pissed and he aint stoppin. So i got up and caught him in the jaw with a right hook. and when it hit him he fell back and smashed his head on the bus window and broke one of the 2 pane glass. I got suspended for 3 days and he got a fat lip.

haha that reminds me of the time that I popped my bestfriend in the face. I was playing some arcade game at an arcade (don't be mistaken this happens about once every two years that I go to an arcade) so hes like poking me and sh*t while I'm trying to play. So I turn around throw a punch and the turn back around. He takes it Sighs, then pops me right in the jaw. Knocked my tooth out. Lmao.

my friends friend last year punched my other friend(the kid that cracked the kids nose in that first story i told, he punched him) and broke his wrist off his face lol. funy sh*t cuz the guy that got punched is crazy and can take so much pain. the guy that broke his wrist is pretty small, but he still broke his f*cking wrist off his face lol.

i droped a kid today he pushed my bike (a $1000 bike)in a shallow pond so i would hae to go get it its the first time the bike has seen water so i dropped his ass he fell in the water so i had to get him out because he was ko'd and i didnt want to go to jailblood all over the water, the best was when we brought him to his house his parents said he deserved it and i didnt get in trouble lol

i droped a kid today he pushed my bike (a $1000 bike)in a shallow pond so i would hae to go get it its the first time the bike has seen water so i dropped his ass he fell in the water so i had to get him out because he was ko'd and i didnt want to go to jailblood all over the water, the best was when we brought him to his house his parents said he deserved it and i didnt get in trouble lol

LMMFAO!:eek:I:I
OMFG TO HELL WITH 15 CHARACTERS!

you guys got alot better fights then mine the school i go to is really small so everyone knows everything but anyways iv gone to this school for years only school i have been to and i quit my freshman year but then i changed my mind and wanted to go back and before i never got in trouble but im already starting off the new year getting in trouble this kid is a wimp he goes crying to his mommy about a messed up face and she is gonna try to have me kicked outta school its just so funny to see him hiding from 5'6 117lbs girl so if somthing happens to where im outta school i will get to spend more time on blaster forum

sorry man but not 1 part of that sounds legit lol. whats your bike?

thanksgiving morning i came hme from an all night party drunk as sh*t. walked in the back door faked it pretty good i thought told mom and dad i was tired and was going back to sleep to wake me up when the family got here. so anyways bout 10 mins into my sleep dad walks in pulls the covers off me and tells me i gotta help clean. so it started a huge f*ckin fight he was telling me im an alcholic and that if i hadent been drinkin all night i wouldnt b tires. well finally i got pissed (im one of those silent types that it takes a lot to piss off but when u do they go ape sh*t) and told him id beat his ass he ot in my face and told me the day i thought i was tuff enough to try so i smacked him in the face he punched me back and it was on by this time my grandparent were here they were freaking out teling us to stop all in all it was a pretty good fight he got some pretty good hits in hurt like hell as he is 225 lbs and im only 125 lbs. the fight ended when i slammed him to the ground with a nice double leg takedown thanx to 5 yrs of wrestling in highschool and jr high.

thanksgiving morning i came hme from an all night party drunk as sh*t. walked in the back door faked it pretty good i thought told mom and dad i was tired and was going back to sleep to wake me up when the family got here. so anyways bout 10 mins into my sleep dad walks in pulls the covers off me and tells me i gotta help clean. so it started a huge f*ckin fight he was telling me im an alcholic and that if i hadent been drinkin all night i wouldnt b tires. well finally i got pissed (im one of those silent types that it takes a lot to piss off but when u do they go ape sh*t) and told him id beat his ass he ot in my face and told me the day i thought i was tuff enough to try so i smacked him in the face he punched me back and it was on by this time my grandparent were here they were freaking out teling us to stop all in all it was a pretty good fight he got some pretty good hits in hurt like hell as he is 225 lbs and im only 125 lbs. the fight ended when i slammed him to the ground with a nice double leg takedown thanx to 5 yrs of wrestling in highschool and jr high.

B.S.!!!!! dude if you want to say something fake at least say something that could be believed.

sorry man but not 1 part of that sounds legit lol. whats your bike?

im not lieing i dont have any reason to, i have a mutiny punisher frame profile pro cranks s&m bars seat and fork oddessy brakes primo hula hoop rims primo pro hubs and pedals tree co. 33tooth sprocket

I go to a small school too, only 150 people in my grade. It still is a public school, I would hate going to a private school.

you think your school is small mine has 100 less than that and it isnt a private school

but i havnt been any fight but hit a few kids in the face one said he fell out of his bed when people asked him what happened it was great