stolen blaster

liv2rid

Mar 27, 2014
near stl
My blaster got stolen last night. They took down my fence, cut my lock, & pushed it down the road to the truck. So much for my riding season. People piss me off so bad. Nothing good happens to good ppl

The police aren't gonna do anything so hopefully someone gives me some info. If I find them these f*ckers are gonna wish they never messed with me. This is the final straw. I've had to much disappear. I must work 60hrs a week to support everyone's dope problem.

Sorry to hear of this man. Do keep faith that you will get it back. Not long ago a member on here had there blaster returned from another state after it was stolen many many years ago....

Do you happen to have the Vin #'s ? Keep n eye on E bay also.. Feel free to post up as many pics and any after market parts you had on it because I know myself and most likely others on here check e bay frequently for parts. It's a slim chance but hey u never know.

often things get stolen from people you know
or deffinetely really close by peeps that scope you out
the vin number on frame will deffinetely help you out if you wrote it down

Can't find the vin#. Had pro circuit pipe, Gsxr rear break setup I fabbed myself. +4 crank, 2.5in wheel stud spacers. Damn near new tires, & skateboard wheels for chain rollers

Attachments

• 20150207_175037.jpg
    20150207_175037.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:
only thing i have been stolen from me are bicycles and i never got them back
loud strokes seem easier to get back cuz people dont care for the noise sometimes and call police

I would say frequent any known riding areas and keep an eye out. Most of the time thieves are the smartest and would be out riding in common areas.. If anything they prob spray bombed it so look for a freshly spray bombed blaster..

I plan on it. I hope I get it back. It just started gettin warm too. It has plenty done to it a little spray paint won't keep me from recognizing it

sad to hear about another one of us missing his blaster :(

but you guys gotta start using more than a dog chain and regular lock that any $10 harbor freight bolt cutter can easily get thru,

these braided stainless steel cables can only be cut with a grinder and cutoff wheel, which makes too much noise for theives in the night............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Master-Lock...ble-/141616518893?hash=item20f90096ed&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bully-3-4-6...ock-/371292704759?hash=item5672c50ff7&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trimax-72-L...ock-/331512951730?hash=item4d2fb633b2&vxp=mtr

Lots of perfectly good blasters getting stripped on Facebook lately also. Should join some of the pages if you haven't also and keep an eye out.

If I can ever afford another one it's gonna be at a buddies in his shop under cameras & alarm. My cameras couldn't see it cuz I parked my wrecked jeep in the way last night & just out of range to see without more light. Someone is watching my house. They have this place cased out really well.

I keep checking everything. Drove around all the dirt roads close for a few hours today. I'm trying. Thanks for all the hopeful comments. I think I'm gonna sell my house

Not to get off subject but what kind of Jeep? I am looking for a couple things for mine.

I have a Tj. Looking for a hood, Someone unlatched my hood straps while I was paying for gas at a fill station . What may have been done as a joke or not almost made me wreck when my hood flew up and smashed windshield :eek: (now I see why they make locking latches for them) Anyhow,, what motor is in them? the strait 6 ,,4.0 5 speed or auto?