stock vs ken's head

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
2011-06-15072819.jpg

looks awsome doesnt it!!

i took my stock head to the local machine shop and told him what i was trying to do with it. i basicaly explained i only wanted about .040 removed and angle the squishband and so forth. i told him the way to do it and over the phone it sounded like he had the machine to do it. anyways he told me it was a coffee story once i got there, like people dont really do the stuff they just talk about it. i told him i can show him what its supposed to look like and went to the truck and brought it back to him.. he was impressed with it and when i asked if he could get the otherone to be just like it he told me he isnt david copperfeild. haha. he wanted me to leave it with him but i tried that with this guy before and after a week he did touch my cylinder and actually didnt work on it till i stood there and watched. i took the head with me and wont be going back to this guy.

thats some david copperfeild sh*t right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to use a similar saying back in my electrician days, when someone would ask me to do the impossible i'd tell them................

" i'm an electrician not a magician, call david copperfeild "

and that was years before little nicky was around !!!!!

it is man, that guy is amazing at what he does, im dying to test out the work on my 240 he did....its driving me nuts!! almost there though

Getting my freshly bored jug and freshly cut head back from ken next week hopefully! I cant wait to open that f*ckin box...sh*t'll be....fresh