Stock Blaster speed

I just got my blaster project back together and took it for a test ride yesterday on the pavement. I was impressed with it's speed. Didn't expect it coming from a 200cc. I knew I was going way faster than my Kingquad 450 but had no idea how fast... I LOVE THIS THING!

you were ridin nut to butt on purpose. there was no emergency. I guess we have to be open to all sexual preferences here. lol

BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA very nice, almost enough to beat out awks quote in my sig, not quite though.

Anyways, i hate when these threads show up cause they just start bullsh*t parades, they go good for a 200, thats good enough for me

BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA very nice, almost enough to beat out awks quote in my sig, not quite though.

Anyways, i hate when these threads show up cause they just start bullsh*t parades, they go good for a 200, thats good enough for me

lol aint that the truth!!!! here are some facts I:I lol i hit 60mph in the 1/8 mile and was still climbing when i crossed the line, i probally had it topped out at around 65 but that was with 17" tires and my mods. a stock blaster is around 55, wich like whitty said is pretty damn good for a little 195cc!