Sorry Mr. 305

i dont mind at all.. im starting to wonder how many bikes out there got there fenders cut like this..

I know there is a couple on here. I think it looks 100x better than the big ass floppy stock fenders, my girlfriend however disagrees, go figure. I bet it kinda cool tho to look and see all the blaster w/ the same cut and be able to say "ya... i designed that"

Ya looks good bro and like ya said its alot better than the floppy front fenders. Looks pretty beasty from the front view coming down the road. My buddys call it doberman ears. I saw nawww its 305..haha.

lmao

The Beagle
beagle_pup.jpg

PIC-0195.jpg

And The dobby
doberman-uster-10.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

I was too lazy to start a new thread, but here is my new hood i just laid it on top of the old one to get a feel for how it looks

photo.jpg

Its an 05, i have the headlight, the hood, and gas tank cover. I'll be putting everything together Friday after i finish my homework (i'm trying out this being responsible thing)

I was too lazy to start a new thread, but here is my new hood i just laid it on top of the old one to get a feel for how it looks

photo.jpg

Its an 05, i have the headlight, the hood, and gas tank cover. I'll be putting everything together Friday after i finish my homework (i'm trying out this being responsible thing)

THATS MY HOOD!!!! looks good bro

I like the hood, but how would i cut it if i wanted too? I thought i seen someone cut one once but i dont remember
Don't do it!!!! I really like the way it looks right now.

I cut my old hood, it looks cool for a little while but it looks silly imo.

mr.305's cut hood looked good though.. I think if you want to try it pick up a cheap crappy one. I would have sold my old one to you if i still had it..

Don't do it!!!! I really like the way it looks right now.

I cut my old hood, it looks cool for a little while but it looks silly imo.

mr.305's cut hood looked good though.. I think if you want to try it pick up a cheap crappy one. I would have sold my old one to you if i still had it..

thanks man, I wasn't planning on cutting the hood i just wanted to know some options. And I think yours was the one I seen before. What's the 305 cut hood look like?

thanks man, I wasn't planning on cutting the hood i just wanted to know some options. And I think yours was the one I seen before. What's the 305 cut hood look like?
The same, but with less taken off the sides. His was black and meshed.

me no like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey it looked cool at the right angle. hahaha at least it f*cked with people for a little while :)