Some Pics of the NEW blaster!!!

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
The only question that i have!!! Does anyone know if there are different ball joints i can buy to get rid of the camber or the make a little less. If anyone has any input please let me know thanks. I:I These are the blaster that i TRADED STRAIGHT UP FOR A 2002 KTM 250SX!!!

PICT0568.jpg

PICT0565.jpg

PICT0569.jpg

PICT0570.jpg

PICT0566.jpg

PICT0567.jpg

PICT0571.jpg

HERES THE OTHER ONE THAT CAME WITH IT. GONNA FIX IT FOR MY GIRL!!
PICT0572.jpg

sweet blasters, you got a good trade there, how do they run?.. i dont think they sell diff ball joints to help with the off camberbut not 100% sure on that.

If you can't get the camber adjusted on it, you may have a bent spindle. Are those a set of riken's on the front?

If you can't get the camber adjusted on it, you may have a bent spindle. Are those a set of riken's on the front?

yes! Yea i gotta look at it tomarro. but im not to sure on how. This is the first quad that i owned that had anything extended on it so. i really go to fix it though cuz i really dont want to be buying new tires all the time.

I haven't seen riken's on a quad in a long time! I used to run them on my r and there great for racing but they suck in the mud. You won't have to worry about wearing them out though, there tough and expensive. I paid almost $80 a piece for mine and that was back about 10 years ago.

see if u can loosen the top ball joint and add a spacer to push out the tire, my aarms came with a spacer on one side, so i had to add a spacer to the other side to striaghten out the camber on the tires

nice bikes, those fronts remind of of the old pure sport bandits i used to run on my 250x!

i love the colour scheme. no joke. its awsome.

my camber looked like that for a while. found out it was in fact a bent spindle.