so whats she worth???

foxracin47x

Apr 13, 2008
mass
ight so 2003 blaster i bought it in pieces put it together has 240 kit,vf3s,factory7 exhaust,k&n filter,+3+1 a arms,elka fronts,400ex rear,+3 extended swinger,gforce +2+4 adjustable axle...thats about it....... heres some pics...what you guys think i can sell her for on c.l stock 03s plus go for around 1200 around here

IMG00275.jpg

IMG00277.jpg

IMG00279.jpg

before it was completely assembled

IMG00272-1.jpg

Around here in Eastern Ontario you would get like $3200.00 for it...
But no one has quads with elkas or anything like that for sale around here.. I paid $1300.00 for mine and its nothing like yours..

if plastics were new i could prlli get big bucks......there a little beat so ehh doesnt look so shiny and perfect

1500-1800. When you go to sell it, take the numbers off of it and either take the nerfs off or get some that aren't all bent up. Any bent parts are going to make it look like its been beat, imo.

Put it all back stock and sell it for 1200 then sell the a arms elkas and other aftermarket stuff and you'll get the most money overall.

i aint got stock parts i bought it like this for $740 in pieces..i need a cdi box, and plugwire and it will start right up, kickstarter needs to be rebuilt, if i spend $200 buying stock parts and sell aftermarket ones for $500 and lose 500 on the sale price, wouldnt workout well.

1500-1800. When you go to sell it, take the numbers off of it and either take the nerfs off or get some that aren't all bent up. Any bent parts are going to make it look like its been beat, imo.

yea agreed ill definately take numbers off ill get rid of nerfs cause theirs a crack weld and ones wiked messed up...it hit a tree.

id throw a brand new pair of nerfs on it maybe take off decal kit put a stock seat cover on? anyone like the decals? im like ehh on the look of em, seats ripping hear and their.

if sale priced wud meet 2 grand id buy nerfs and rear tire&wheel combo. 2 grand for a blaster is hard to get...if u can buy a 400ex for 2 grand or a blaster lota people qud buy the 400.

also does the jug look liek a vitos 240 jug? i was told it was a 240, aint even 100% i havent ridden it yet, and i had a stock 03 so id know the diffrence

i got hiper beadlocks form my trx 450 id considering putting on it if it would make price go up on value, ill make the thing mint if its got potential for a good price range. the fornt hipers prlli dotn bolt up but the rears have built in hubs, trx has a dominator 2 axle blastys a gforce, it probably fits.