So I did a compression check...found a "problem"

so nobody was able to get a location on this crook after all that ????
"swirling" ha ?????
i thought that was sumthin ya did with your tongue to the 'ol lady, not cylinder ports,
sounds like a scam job to me

This is the first I've heard of it. I have his address from his place in Warren. I never had a single issue with him and had never heard of any until now.

The swirling/prop is on the head and exhaust port..........it's not the first time it's been done either. Nobody else did it on Blasters.....I still have no clue how Marc machined them....had to be a biotch to do. Trinity runs similar designs on their Banshee engines.

he hasnt changed his name to angus kennedy has he, hahahahaaaaa

that was an inside joke, apparently all the kennedy hoopla happened before you arrived here, but that "swirling" just sounds like one of his snake oil magic tricks, except he would have provided fake ass dyno sheets to try and prove his bullshit

that was an inside joke, apparently all the kennedy hoopla happened before you arrived here, but that "swirling" just sounds like one of his snake oil magic tricks, except he would have provided fake ass dyno sheets to try and prove his bullshit

All I know is when I left BHQ and Bluetraxx everybody was just as pleased with Marc's and CP's work just as everybody is with Ken's, Flotek's, etc here right now. Customer feedback was top notch all the way around. Now I have no clue what happened after that, but that's all I can go off of in my experience.

I'm so excited. :D

After about 7 hours of investigative research, I found a local location not far away that carries Cam2/Sunoco 110 octane. I think this is a leaded variant though.

For those high octane gas guys....what would be the ideal ratio to mix the gases? 50/50 with 93 and 110? 75/25 with one or the other? I'll have to check my jetting again.

you really can't judge what octane of fuel to run, based off of a cranking compression reading from a tester. you need to know the UCCR (uncorrected compression ratio) and CCR (corrected compression ratio), to accuratly determine the proper octane for your motor. the reason your cranking compression is soo high, is probably because your exhaust port isn't very high in the cylinder, so the power stroke is pretty healthy. raise that exhaust port and the cranking psi reading will go down, but running compression will go up.

Last edited:
you really can't judge what octane of fuel to run, based off of a cranking compression reading from a tester. you need to know the UCCR (uncorrected compression ratio) and CCR (corrected compression ratio), to accuratly determine the proper octane for your fuel. the reason your cranking compression is soo high, is probably because your exhaust port isn't very high in the cylinder, so the power stroke is pretty healthy. raise that exhaust port and the cranking psi reading will go down, but running compression will go up.

+1

just dumping in high octane fuel wont likely solve you low power issue. In fact it may make the problem worse if the octane is too high.