slipknot on thurs.

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
just wondering if anybody from the area is going to the slipknot show at Madison Square Garden thur, i just got my pit tickets and after seeing slipknot 6 times, it still dont get old, anyway hopefully ill see u in the pitI:I

Sweet man! Im not going but I just saw metallica for the first time a couple weeks ago. OMFG what an amazing show, great group of guys and an amazing band.

Naa but im going on friday to the show in tysongas arena:-D. ive only been 3 times but ya it never gets old

^ive seen metallica 7 times, and they just played in newark nj last night and DAMN IT i couldnt go, but yea 1 of my all time fav bands

and blasterboy, whats wrong with moshing,its the best way to let out aggression, i could try to find the disturbed vid where im crowd surfing lol

i dont know if you took it the wrong way or not, but moshing is the sh*t! lol you can hit everybody and anybody and not get in trouble =D

^no man its cool, i thought it might be because im almost 32 lol and ive seen over 50 or 60 bands play in that time from pink floyd to deicide to ozzy to slayer, and even death at the chance in poughkipsee ny

A 32 year old moshing, now thats badass. =D

WTH? not tryin to be rude but how old are you junior? people like freek and our gen started moshing back in the day (the day being the 1980's). moshing was around before Blaster's i believe lol

lol 15? what'd you think that your generation invented moshing? I:I=))=))=)) just effin with you man. wow music has really changed for this generation.

well the show was awesome up till the point i sprained both ankles, and was then thrown out for crowd surfing, damn security guards told me slipknot requested anybody crowd surfing will be thrown out.....what a bunch of horse sh*t that was, its MSG' policy according to the great NYPD officer i was talking to, but i only missed 3 songs so it wasnt to bad

the best part is paid 125$ for the ticket, and was told that if i was seen in the building again i would be arrested for tresspassing, WTF!!!