skid plates...

i dont have a picture but mines custom made,all i did was drill holes into the frames and the rest should be logic, hopes this helps

how many holes did you drill? did that weaken your frame at all?

if i remember right it was 5 holes, and nope it didnt weaken the frame at all, after all there little holes, ive done jumps, have gone riding in really tough terrain and stuff and still the frame is like new

i was thinking of useing u bolts an cutting one side off makeing it like a hook an just hook it over the frame through a hole in the skid plate

hey foolish did u paint ur plastics if so how did they hold up on trails did they chip away?

i used krylon fusion on the rear fenders an its holding up realy well theres a few scuffs but no chips or scratches an ive rode it through some fairly thick timber i like to make my own trails sometimes

lmao i like to make my own trails sometimes last time though resulted in my friend rolling his grizzly down a vertical i mean vertical hill i was like you jew learn to ride than i got it stuck in this stream that looked safe till halfway lmao i might have to sell the blasty and buy a 4wd i love that thing go anywere

come on guys... why you jackin my thread =(
ah what the hell idc! =D

because people are to lazy to just send a PM. i swear noone except a few people stay on topic, and thoes same people thread jack all the time. how can a converstaion go from skid plates, to a story about rolling a quad down a hill I do not know. really its annoying and i wish people would stay on topic. If you have a questions about something make your own post, use the seach feature, or send them a PM.

Here is how mine are mounted.. I guess that's stock.

IMAGE_102.jpg