Sigh,problem

If your going to be racing MX or jumping a alot, Wheels spacers are not recommended! Get a arms and extended Axel

Yeah im going to race a decent ammount,on the rear i already have a +2 axle,i just dont have enough money and cant find any +2 a-arms.

hmm im gona have to look at some yeah i know they are expencive but raceing is expencive thatts why i dont do it cause if u want to own ur gona have to liek rebuilt the engine after every race prety much... atleast thats wat the pros do

On mine I got box the same size as the swingarm, I think 1x2 and cut two pieces 4" I then got some 1/2 flat and cut 4 pieces 8" long I plug welded the flats inside the swing arm for support and guide. I cut my swing arm right after the shock mount, so I had three pieces. I seen someone on here cut thiers before the shock mount and extended it there using the new cross tube for the new shock mount. Which was probable easier because I had to relocate my chain guide and skidplate mounts and he didn't.
DSC00290-1.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

In the second pic you can see the flat standing on end weld across the top for support. All in all I probable have 4 hours including sandblasting, paint and rebushing it. It is amazing how much it improve the ride, alot more stable and the front end stays down.
Don't forget your going to need a new brake cable and chain or atleast 8 more inches of chain.

On mine I got box the same size as the swingarm, I think 1x2 and cut two pieces 4" I then got some 1/2 flat and cut 4 pieces 8" long I plug welded the flats inside the swing arm for support and guide. I cut my swing arm right after the shock mount, so I had three pieces. I seen someone on here cut thiers before the shock mount and extended it there using the new cross tube for the new shock mount. Which was probable easier because I had to relocate my chain guide and skidplate mounts and he didn't.
DSC00290-1.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

In the second pic you can see the flat standing on end weld across the top for support. All in all I probable have 4 hours including sandblasting, paint and rebushing it. It is amazing how much it improve the ride, alot more stable and the front end stays down.
Don't forget your going to need a new brake cable and chain or atleast 8 more inches of chain.

Yeah i think im going to pick a cheap one up from ebay and do this in metal shop since we got stock,welders and sandblasters everything i would need.

ebay seller: quadparts usually always has burgard +3+1 a arms for $350 shipped,that's where I'll be getting mine from soon. He doesn't have any right this moment,but he does regularly.