sell my blaster for 400ex?

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
dont just say no because u dont like 400ex or something..im just like the 4stroke better for trails and its torque!!

I really hate this question....You do what you want. I mean what, if we all say no dont sell your blaster are you going to keep it? Probably not. If you want a 400ex then sell your blaster and get a 400ex. I think most of the members on this forum have a blaster because they want one. If you dont want one sell it and get something different.

I really hate this question....You do what you want. I mean what, if we all say no dont sell your blaster are you going to keep it? Probably not. If you want a 400ex then sell your blaster and get a 400ex. I think most of the members on this forum have a blaster because they want one. If you dont want one sell it and get something different.

dont sugarcoat it fabb, how do ya really feel lol=))

400ex are f*cking bullet proof and great trail bikes, if you want to upgrade from the blaster this is a good cheap upgrade. If you are wanting something alot faster than the blasty then its not the right choice but its is a great bikeB-)

Oh you know! I just dont get why everybody comes on the forum and asks if they should sell their blaster for a different kind of bike. If you want to sell it sell it. If you dont dont!

dude wen did you become a mod??? haha or have you been one and i just now relized it???

im gunna agree with everyone if you want it sell da blaster and get it... Im not a 400ex fan so i wouldnt do it.... Also I really didnt want my blaster at first but it was cheap and I wanted to go riding with all my friends....Now I cant stop doing things to make it different but I shoulda just saved the money that I spent on it and bought a Banshee but oh well that will be next and i will still have the blaster to play with.....

Last week...

congrats dude

i think wat u should be asking is not should i sell/trade my blasty for a 400ex but instead be asking wat the 400ex is like because it isnt guna help u make up ur mind with people saying YES NO YES NO u need info on the 400ex then u can make ur decision

400ex's are indestructable. My friend has rode the absolute sh*t out of his '04 and it still runs like a champ. He's had it underwater twice (seriously) and it runs like the day he got it. If you like riding trails but still like to hit the tracks every now and again I would definitely go for it. I'm serious when i say that they're indestructable.

actualy if this was for me id definitely sell my blaster as much as i love it and if teh 400ex was a good deal year... not that i dont love blasters but 4 strokes are just more reliable now