Seized engine

Doug318

Oct 29, 2020
I just got a 92 blaster for a winter project it has a seized engine? I have ordered a big bore kit from ebay was told that it's not a true big bore it has a 68 mm piston . Want to build this thing right and have it for a while . Any suggestions on what kind of things I should do to it and what might be the best carb and exhaust system to do this is my frist 2stroke so any advice would be appreciated thanks

I think some of your terms are off. There is no way that the head can get stuck. Piston in the cylinder, yes.
Your link doesn’t work.
Unless there isn’t enough meat left to bore the cylinder , you’re wasting money.

I think some of your terms are off. There is no way that the head can get stuck. Piston in the cylinder, yes.
Your link doesn’t work.
Unless there isn’t enough meat left to bore the cylinder , you’re wasting money.
Yes the piston was stuck in cylinder .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blaster-Big-Bore-Cylinder-Head-Motor-Rebuild-Kit-Complete-Crank-Top-Bottom-68mm-/
Your link doesn’t work.

254509160033?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
Your link doesn’t work.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blaster-Bi...254509160033?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10 it's from a company called BP racing out of California

Reactions: Slydog
In your other thread. I believe you said you had a 68mm big bore 240?
A stock cylinder can be bored to 68mm so its not generally considered a big bore cylinder

Ya iam not sure that's what the kit uam getting says this is my frist 2 stroke so not to sure what is considered a big bore it comes with a new cylinder piston crank all gaskets and seals for a company called BP BP racing in California

Ya iam not sure that's what the kit uam getting says this is my frist 2 stroke so not to sure what is considered a big bore it comes with a new cylinder piston crank all gaskets and seals for a company called BP BP racing in California
Put it on and have some fun. Make sure it comes with new crank bearings and crank seals. If not you will have to order some.
It looks like it comes with them by looking at the pics on the link.grab a tube of yamabond 4. If you don't already have some to seal case halves

Last edited:
I can't find yamabond 4 anywhere around me would yamabond 5 work or is there a permatex equivalent that u know of?

Yamabond 4 or threebond. Is another brand that will work for case halves.
Any power sports dealer should have it. Or online?
The 4 is recommended for cases.