Secure Blaster

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Anyone have crafty ways of locking your ride? I have mine in the back of my P/U and think I will chain a compressor to it or lock onto a tie down while she sits in there. I've seen alot of cools ways of making it hard to snag an object. Who's got ideas?

A

bring it into ur house after each ride..... jk i just lock the doors,i put boards agianst the windows to prevent any way to see if someone is inside, and i have my 2 dogs ready

Anyone have crafty ways of locking your ride? I have mine in the back of my P/U and think I will chain a compressor to it or lock onto a tie down while she sits in there. I've seen alot of cools ways of making it hard to snag an object. Who's got ideas?

A
if you turn your wheel hard left or right... run a chain or cable through your handlebar and around your axle and pad-lock it. and ALWAYS... back your truck up to the house or another car.

it won't make it impossible to steal... but it will only turn left or right until they get the chain/cable off. making it hard to get out of your truck and into another.
just my two cents.

Yea

That was what I was working on. Maybe chain a block of sacrete to it or something. I think I might be able to run a lock cable through the rear sprocket, just not sure yet. Hell two guys could lift it and throw it in a truck. I dunno, just trying to keep an honest fella honest is the best one can do, I guess.

A