rode my beast for the first time last night.

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
it was sweeeeet. ran really good, dont want to idle on its own but ill figure that out soon enough. i didnt beat it since im still breaking it it but it would definately stay with my buddies 350 raptor but my friends brute force will chew it up and spit it out. here is a pic of the ole girl. i want to get a red and black seat cover soon but engine work came first. oh yeah and i need to weld some tabs on my frame so i can put my heel guards and rear hydros on. this frame is ooooooold. lol

Attachments

• 000_0268.jpg
    000_0268.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Pretty dam good work you did there well done she looks good and by the sound of things seems like she is going to run better than new...

looking good noob, i kinda like the red ,white n blue thing goin on!!!

thanks guys, yeah the red white and blue thing just kinda happened. it looks ok but the rip in the seat looks sh*tty so im going to get it recovered soon enough. ive got a total of roughly $500 into it and all bushings,bearings and seals are new with a fresh top end.

yeah shes gettin there, i have front plastics but im not sure if i like it better with or without them. the seat cover will make a big diffenence. slider and rollers working great, thanks freek.