Rm500 blaster build

if i cant sell it i will put it on the lt250r and ride it i love the looks of the lt250r and the power of that 500cc motor sould be great so like i said i got the whole set up motor and quad for $250 so i cant complain but i am open to trades

Hey what ever happened with your rm500??? I am need of some parts for one...

if i cant sell it i will put it on the lt250r and ride it i love the looks of the lt250r and the power of that 500cc motor sould be great so like i said i got the whole set up motor and quad for $250 so i cant complain but i am open to trades

Well to eachs own but you can buy blaster frames so cheap. My cr 500 blaster is still rollin strong. Im no pro welder but when your messing with a big bore like the 500. You better have some good strong motor mounts. The vibes are not that bad at all. It only vibes when the motor is not under a load. Im putting a 12 over arm on after christmas and a 25 shot(hill climb style). I'll post some videos and pics when i finish the set up. I like pulling it out when everybody is draging there $ 6000 4 stroke that they just got. They look at the air cooled motor like its nothing. Then leave them at the start line. Lol