riding vid

B14573r

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
this is a riding vid i made, i know its on a warrior and not a blaster, but i figured id share it anyway. tell me what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blasterman312
YA CMON 150 KM/H WHY U GOING LIKE 10??

o wait, CUZ WARRIORS ARE SLOW AS sh*t AND BLASTERS OWN THEM

that is possibly one of the most ignorant statements i have ever heard. and as i said in my first post, i know its on a warrior but hwo was the video, it should not matter what atv its on. for trails that become technical or any hillclimbs, a warrior will kill it, its got a longer wheelbase, better stock suspension, and better power delievery FOR TRAILS. yes a blaster will beat it in a drag, but thats not what i am riding, am i. and newsflash, warriors are faster that blasters stock for stock.

im so happy i sold the blaster for a warrior. there good fun

for different applications the warrior is a lot more fun. for the trails i was riding, the blaster just became not fun, between the suspension, the short wheelbase, and the power delievery. its nice for open trails, but for tight stuff and hillclimbs, if you slip out of the powerband, you are screwed.

ok but lets see you own my blaster? WHAT WHAT??

in a drag obviously you will win, i never said that a 240 blaster will lose to a stock warrior, but if you start to ride technical sh*t, get in some real rocky paths, you wont be able to keep up on your stock suspension blaster. Just remember, all that power you have is useless if you cant handle it

here we go again lol. Nice vid man you can chuck that quad around well, but do you still have your blaster?

yea i do, i have it set up for ice racing right now thats why i wasnt riding it in the video. to each their own preference, but im 6 feet tall and the warrior is much more comfortable for me for trail riding, and for hillclimbs and technical sh*t, the power delievery is much better. Now on the ice, my blaster will destroy the warrior any day, but for trails i like my warrior better

geez guys who cares what he was riding, it was a great vid and warriors are great trail bikes. I honestly would not own one, just because its a 4 poker lol.
but my friend has one and it seems like a load of fun I:I

geez guys who cares what he was riding, it was a great vid and warriors are great trail bikes. I honestly would not own one, just because its a 4 poker lol.
but my friend has one and it seems like a load of fun I:I

thanks dude, and i understand some people dont liek 4 strokes, but i like them both the same, and you are right, they are a load of fun

hey man... great vid!

what do you have done to the warrior

thanks dude

i dont got much done just
banshee front shocks
tusk hand guards
renthal bars
uni filter
prm swingarm skid
itp pro lock front rims 4:1
holeshot hd's front tires
holeshot xct rear tires