Reunited with Blaster...lol

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
Well I got my blaster back from the mechanic today due to the tranny oil being low after rode for a little bit. The mechanic rebuilt the motor for me originally in April and then it went back to him just after I finished the break- in period. The cause of the oil being so low after riding was the clutch case had a crack in it which caused the oil level to drop everytime I rode it.

So here r some pics after I cleaned it and had a little ride to satisfy my urge.

AND....i'll be posting vids of my amature riding skills.....ENJOY!!!I:I

cool, but i would recomend putting abox on it, i carry a air pump n tire patch kit n sockets n all kinds of sh*t incase i break down in the woods

thats freakin awesome, whats up with the front of it though? is the bumper taken off? it looks awesome that way.

because there is more of the rim sticking out. My rims are narrow on the outside deeper on the inside i think they have been reversed. or they are not stock blaster rims.

because there is more of the rim sticking out. My rims are narrow on the outside deeper on the inside i think they have been reversed. or they are not stock blaster rims.

i was looking at that too, but now that i look at it again, it is just how the sun is hitting it that makes it look like it is sticking out, it really isn't i dont think..