Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
yb200.......3rd place

sborns.......5th place

here are a few pics borns may have some more

ojds83.jpg

3449jwp.jpg

dw2hki.jpg

awesome man! how many were racing? do you know how far behind the leader you finished?

most of all, did you have fun?

thanks guys it was a blast we had the only 2-stroke quads there lol

we ran the limited class 400cc and under all the other bikes in our class where 400 ex

lots of 450s i think i got passed by an A class on a 700 raptor, like yb said we were the only 2 strokers there, we had my bike good enough had a sh*tty start but atleast finished the race. on the last lap i lost the silencer on a tricky hill/turn. i will post pics in a bit

lots of 450s i think i got passed by an A class on a 700 raptor, like yb said we were the only 2 strokers there, we had my bike good enough had a sh*tty start but atleast finished the race. on the last lap i lost the silencer on a tricky hill/turn. i will post pics in a bit

Finishing is all that matters. How the heck do ya loose a silencer?

it was a rough track 5.8 mile long track. i need a new suspension set up way too stiff. it was great to be the only 2 strokers and under 400 cc. going back for the june 8th race

Been there before. There is usually only 2-3 2 strokes and 115-130 4 strokes racing at same time around here.

CONGRAT'S!!!! 3'rd not bad at alll
So what advice would you give, i'm doing a 150 mile cross country enduro the 15 of May? It will also be my first. We do 3 laps of a 50mile course

just be sure your in good shape to ride that long. i know i wasn't and i'm still sore because of it and it was only an hour around a 5.8 mile long track. you should ask phragle that he knows what to do to be able to take a race that long. i think hes got a DIY on race prep for that long of a race.

yup...i'd tear that thing all the way down and check over every nut/bolt and make sure its ready to run 150 miles straight. make sure you're completely and totally mentally and physically prepared for it too. you'll want a camelback or something like that to stay hydrated. make sure to drink plenty of water the day BEFORE you race too.

i would love to do an endurance race like that, good luck to you

I should start a thread on how to have your as# kicked in a endurance race! Likely we train alot and do about 100-120 miles every weekend!
Sorry for thread jack!