RESTORE COMPLETE !!!

daniel3877

Sep 17, 2007
upstate new york
hey everyone, I finally finished my restore...the last thing i was waiting on was my seat cover an and my girl got that for me as a gift. Ive spent the last two months building this blasty and other than putting my new chain on its ALL DONE. didnt wanna get grease'y today !! I wanna thank everyone on here cause like always, everyone was always willing to help. thanx to D .Jackson , he prolly got sick of all my questions ..flotek..stroker !..K, heres some pics.
new mods include:...
oil injection block off, cfm airbox uni filter, seat cover, shock covers. agressive trail port, polished crankcase ,complete engine rebuild(piston,rings ,gasket) +4 extended swingarm ,stainless brakeline, p brake removed with billet plate(modquad)..aluminum swinger skid plate, new brake pads front ,rear,...new a arm bushings up and low. new swingarm bearings. and new paint. use to be red..now its blue I had this quad right down to th ebare frame..ooo i also have a sh*t load of stickers that come with all my new parts i still have to put on things like the air scoops..etc..I:I

PC250079.jpg

PC250083.jpg

PC250082.jpg

PC250081.jpg

PC250078.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djack12
good job! that is a lot of blue and nice hood looks sweet and should run just as good I:I