Rebuild my top end

Rah Shortz

Dec 18, 2011
Durham nc
I got my blaster on sunday the guy said it needed a carb I:I tht turned into a piston kit frm vito's:D block off kit jets oh yeah & a new carb....I hope tht enough to get me going again lol.I will post pics soon.

Tell me bout it..But ur flotek info put new wants in my head lol..Do u know anything about the 209 kit????

if you are talking about the blaster on floteks site its not really a kit thats just what the displacement works out to be, its just a stroked stock jug with one hell of a good rider on the machine lol. with the stroker crank and 71mm airsal bbk my displacement comes out to 237.5cc's even though they call it a 240. thanks for the compliment man, its took a while but shes definately a sweet little sleeper :eek: :eek: :D

Just make sure you read up so you understand jetting, leak testing. The two main things to help your Blaster live a long happy life.

I've been soaking up all tht spilled knowledge you guys have put out..I cant wait to see tht truck pull up with my xmas gifts to my blaster...lol

Still waiting.for my parts u would think it's X-mas as a kid.I need to find a local shop tht has all my hi-pro needs..Im going THROUGH withdrawls here i have the shakes I NEED TO RIDE!!!!!!!!! VITO SEND MY PARTS PLEASE........