rear tires

Carnage

Aug 2, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get some descent looking rear tires for my blaster? I don’t know what size my rear rims are but it’s all completely stock. I go riding in the woods quite often and I know winter is coming around so I would like them to be good for both the snow and the woods (if possible)

Does anyone know where I can get some descent looking rear tires for my blaster? I don’t know what size my rear rims are but it’s all completely stock. I go riding in the woods quite often and I know winter is coming around so I would like them to be good for both the snow and the woods (if possible)

I have some 18 in. ITP Holeshot MXR4's on Douglas wheels I'm selling for $140

i had trouble with holeshots in the winter, the rubber would get so cold that it would leak air around the bead. plus they didn't offer good enough traction in the deep fresh powder.

the tire that teamchaos99 has will be good for the snow and woods.

First number is the overall size of the tire(height) in inches.
Second number is the width of the tire section, in inches.
Last number is the rim size. (stock blasty is 8x8, 8 tall 8 wide, any tire ending in 8 is you)

As said above, 20x11-8 is a great size for a blaster, I run them as well.

thanks for all the advice, just bought a pair of MAXXIS RAZR 20x11x8 from motosport... also bought MODQUAD OIL FILLER PLUG, HELIX ZINC EXHAUST SPRINGS, PRO TAPER ROUND HANDLEBAR PAD,PRO TAPER ATV GRIPS DUAL COMPOUND,PIAA XTREME WHITE BULB SINGLE FILAMENT (SINGLE) - OEM# 1156 REPLACEMENT... little stuff that I needed and thought might look good

thanks for all the advice, just bought a pair of MAXXIS RAZR 20x11x8 from motosport... also bought MODQUAD OIL FILLER PLUG, HELIX ZINC EXHAUST SPRINGS, PRO TAPER ROUND HANDLEBAR PAD,PRO TAPER ATV GRIPS DUAL COMPOUND,PIAA XTREME WHITE BULB SINGLE FILAMENT (SINGLE) - OEM# 1156 REPLACEMENT... little stuff that I needed and thought might look good

how are you going to hook up the piaa lights? i thought they needed batterys to run. you will be happy with the razr tires.