Raptor 660 or Predator 500

it depends on how you ride it, maintain it. if it was raced no wonder why he had to change parts frequently. when quads, are raced there getting abused. plus the 700r is setup better for racing

well he racing for yamaha atm he's good i mean realy good but he couldnt get the parts when they broke and at the end of the day somthing will go wrong wiether your racing or not but da 700r is twice the quad amazing if you can find 1 go for it

I would say neither.... save a little more money and get a Raptor 700... I've found plenty around the $3000 mark and some a little cheaper. Got to remember.. ppl are loosing there jobs and cant afford to pay those loans anymore. A lot of ppl are selling there quads just for the pay off amount. I'm looking at an 07 Raptor 700 right now for $2800, all the guy wants is what he owns and this thing has never seen Dirt. That's what I would do.

i agree, this is what im doing but ironically im waiting to find an OUTLAW! the original predators are a lil outdated now but the outlaw or the KTM 450 and 525's are a much better choice! Id take an Outlaw if possible, if not then resort to the 700r! Besides, do you really want to have the exact same quad 15 million other people have? how cool is that? lol

well i just talked to a guy thats lettign his raptor go for 1625$ it is a 2002 raptor 660r. All it needs is new upper left a arm and tie rod. But i can not find any outlaws. I looked aoround the best i can find for the predator is 2100.