Votes: 22 25.6%
  • MX

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • flat track

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • hair scramble

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
i think that pretty much all of us here dont like hondas, well atleast me, i hate em. i like mx because for one it takes more skill. drag racing is for pussys, it just says whos quad is faster which pretty much means who has more money. flat track is alright but no jumps.

i think that pretty much all of us here dont like hondas, well atleast me, i hate em. i like mx because for one it takes more skill. drag racing is for pussys, it just says whos quad is faster which pretty much means who has more money. flat track is alright but no jumps.

hell yea man anybody can drive straight and plus blaster is way better for mx,
light and snappy made for mx

im not a big honda fan either.....but does everyone remember what one of the baddest 2 strokes was, the 85, 86, honda 250r, absolutly sick!!!! oh and racing, im a mx kinda guy because mx is the true test of stamina and a riders ability, wouldnt you agree !!

I love the quadzilla ive never seen one lose to anything I also like the lt250r and banshee alot and the trx250r is allright not as good as the lt250r in my opinion

drag racing takes alota skill even with a modded trans you can still loose to a slower bike if you make the slightest mistake. try a strait line on a full drag blaster or a beefed up cheetah to see how pussy you feel lol

Definitely hair scrambles.
Drags are alot of fun too
evilgrin0007.gif

MX or SX forsure!!! also tryed a little flat tracking. Kid kicks ass at all three. I thought i got a rush watching him jump 45 feet on his BMX bike, But seeing him jump 70 feet on his quad is better than smokin weed!!