Question!!!

calcium12

May 27, 2009
i am wondering ,, i was going to buy a blaster roller until my brother told me it would cost to much to refurbish it (the guy said he had all the parts, but my brother said that i would spend to much on little nuts and bolts or parts that got lost in tear-down) the blaster was going to cost 400 roller , should i have bought this roller :-/

is it really worth refurbishing old stuff or do u spend to much on the rebuild :-[

how much am i looking at if i want to rebuild something??:-/

Around here $400 would be a decent price for a roller. Blaster parts are cheap and easy to find and you can get a bolt kit off of ebay that will replace almost every single nut and bolt on the blaster for about $125. Of all the atv's out there the blaster is probably the cheapest to bebuild because there are some many out and about. As far as a cost to rebuild it, it really depends on how wild you want to get with it. You could buy a used stock motor on ebay for a few hundered dollars or you could find a bottom end for around a hundred and spend another 2 grand building it up

245 is right. If you want to go all stock you could buy a motor for about $300. I think builds of any type of bike/atv are fun and most of the time it's worth it. If you're trying to do this to make money trust me, you're not going to make any money on a Blaster.

thanks guys im going to look for another roller now, i never knew they had bolt kits on ebay, thats pretty kool! lol