Pwk 28 jetting

May 5, 2013
Nevada
Hello I have a pwk 28mm carb that I got in a trade and I can't seem to get the jetting even close, if I could get help that would be nice or maybe of someone has a good stock carb I might trade them, I can't seem to get jetting down thanks for any advice in advance

Hello I have a pwk 28mm carb that I got in a trade and I can't seem to get the jetting even close, if I could get help that would be nice or maybe of someone has a good stock carb I might trade them, I can't seem to get jetting down thanks for any advice in advance
Most likely has the wrong needle in it , I don't know the # for a 28 pwk just the 26 pwk.

Ill trade you a good stock carb for that pwk28, ill even set up the jetting in it very close to perfect for you to just bolt on an plug chop to confirm my choices

If you're trading for a carb with the TORS box, you're going to have to use the OEM cable with it. If you want to use the cable from your PWK, you're going to have to do the TORS delete on the stock carb.

If you're trading for a carb with the TORS box, you're going to have to use the OEM cable with it. If you want to use the cable from your PWK, you're going to have to do the TORS delete on the stock carb.
I have a tors delete with a cap already thanks for looking out I appreciate it

My carb will be coming with oem cable anyway so how ever you chose to do it is on you. Im going to pm you for more info on your setup an ill give you my number to text me