project pink blasty

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
im building a 96 blasty for my girlfriend its kinda a valentines day present, so far ive sanded and painted the plastics pink, the headlight housing is pink,and the seat is covered with pink material with superman emblems and flowers on it. im rebuilding the topend and i have new engine seals as it had some leaks. it also has a fmf pipe im putting on it. i have to get the cylinder honed and put some seals in and she will be running, ill post some pics soon as i work on it again, its turning out pretty good, now i just have to teach her to ride it it will be her first quad with a clutch..lol

pink blasty with superman emblems and flowers on it? =))=))=))=)) Yea post some pics when youre done with it man

2ptvt5y.jpg

2445nd1.jpg

heres some of the seat i took last week thats all i have till i take more

Just don't let her get too good at ridin it so she doesn't kick your ass in a race or something.jk. Can't wait to see the finished product of "project pink blasty."

sounds good.. even though my wife would kick me in the seeds if i did a wheeler up pink for her.. she likes her trail boss.. black and gun metal grey, black seat black racks black rims black tool box, and fmales and skulls stickers on the gas tank