Power jet

BlastrMastr240

Jul 12, 2011
What do you plug into the "power jet" at the top of the carb closer to the engine? Gas line goes to the bigger inlet, vents go bottom to top and there is an open power jet :-/ what does it get plugged into?

on an OKO 28mm

yeah... you're going to need pictures. Every powerjet is setup differently. I have a mikuni powerjet setup on the dragger and it only has one fuel inlet and a screw you remove to change the jet size....

The "power jet" is right next to the choke in this pic. It goes strait into the carb, engine side.

6414-img-20120107-130856.jpg

Nope, the power jet is the large brass piece with the tubing hooked to it upstream of the carburetor slide.

That brass nipple is an oil injection port and should be blocked off commpletely unless you're running a properly bled and volume tested oil injection system.

The power jet is an auxiliary fuel feed system (on top of the regular main jet) that supplies additional fuel under heavy intake flow and vacuum (NOT necessarily throttle trim like the regular main jet)

The additional fuel GENERALLY needs to be reduced from the mainjet sizing to accomodate for that fuel flow in addition to the regular main jet.

Awesome, thanks for the info, you would be surprised how much i have learned in the past 2 weeks fixing this thing up. I really appreciate your help civicdude, I hope I dont sound too stupid posting all this on blaster forum lol.
I:I

Awesome, thanks for the info, you would be surprised how much i have learned in the past 2 weeks fixing this thing up. I really appreciate your help civicdude, I hope I dont sound too stupid posting all this on blaster forum lol.
I:I

Nah, everyone started somewhere. At some point, you'll be helping other people and not even thinking about it!