playstation network

what games do you play?I got call of duty 4 & WaW,Pure ATV,skate2,GTA:4,resident evil5 demo,resistance2,hot shots golf to name a few.PSN name is : Jeff1005

Ps3 a fail lol. My xbox has been in a box almost for a year after red rings 2 times and the warranty is up. I dont plan on opening that box ever again either. Not hating on xbox just stating the facts. My ps3 id is B-White i have cod5 cod4 bunch of games.

ps3 is teh fail!

lol.

srsly tho 360 ftw.
Ps3 is the fail? why? Because they made the better system? Because when they designed it it was for a shelf life of a decade not 6 months? Lol come on custom comparing a Ps3 and a 360 is like comparing a Blaster to a China quad.

I have said since day one that Xbox was a joke and they have continuously proven it. With theyre infamous red circle of death and theyre on again off again parts. And i know all you Xbox people will say well theres all the games. True there is a lot of games but there is also alot of systems. What is this the 10th generation 360 since they came out? and now they'll have to make another one that will handle the capabilities of a Bluray player (which by the way is made by Sony) instead of that garbage HD DVD that Xbox went with and now lost money on. While the games are nice a system that works to play them on is even better I:I=))

Ps3 is the fail? why? Because they made the better system? Because when they designed it it was for a shelf life of a decade not 6 months? Lol come on custom comparing a Ps3 and a 360 is like comparing a Blaster to a China quad.

I have said since day one that Xbox was a joke and they have continuously proven it. With theyre infamous red circle of death and theyre on again off again parts. And i know all you Xbox people will say well theres all the games. True there is a lot of games but there is also alot of systems. What is this the 10th generation 360 since they came out? and now they'll have to make another one that will handle the capabilities of a Bluray player (which by the way is made by Sony) instead of that garbage HD DVD that Xbox went with and now lost money on. While the games are nice a system that works to play them on is even better I:I=))

true although i prefer 360 because the online system is superior the ps3 is a far better console
the 360 has cooling problems,noise problems which lead to the red ring of light which ive had 3 times in 3 years
and the microsoft customer service is terrible

if i had to choose i would buy the ps3. But i will always prefer a good gaming pc.

true although i prefer 360 because the online system is superior the ps3 is a far better console
the 360 has cooling problems,noise problems which lead to the red ring of light which ive had 3 times in 3 years
and the microsoft customer service is terrible

yes ive had numerous friends go through the whole "get a box in the mail to send your busted crap back to them so they can send you a rebuilt piece of crap that does the same thing" system that they call customer service.

and online is nice but if you guys dont know yet BLU is where its at. High definition is the definition of life lol what do you play your Ps3/360 on anyway? Before Racer X got a quad he liked home theater.

40" Samsung 120hz 1080p
Sony 900 watt 5.1 surround with DTS
Sony PS3

For you Ps3 guys all i can say is for fun get the demo of Pure off the PS network and if you want some real crackhead fun download Stardust HD. That game was what sold me on the PS3 and HD.