Kentucky
Well here are the pics.....
1491quf.jpg

v2ycrt.jpg

2hdnzn8.jpg

jrpls7.jpg

2iay368.jpg

148kxw7.jpg

I didn't get a chance to ride it today and my son has baseball practice tomorrow and it is supost to rain all day tuesday and I'm going to Nashville Wed. To Watch UFC Fight Night Live so maybe just maybe I'll get to ride it Thursday LOL...

Last edited:
looks sweet, nice ride for a 4poker! lmao!

I know I know ppl on here are going to give me all kinds of sh*t for getting a 4 poke but I needed something bigger and didn't want to buy a Banshee and couldn't find a 250r and don't really like the looks of the Suzuki 2 strokes so I went for this.

I don't blame you for going with one. I gotta ask though, what'd it cost yah? just kinda curious cause I've been thinking about a 450 too.

I don't blame you for going with one. I gotta ask though, what'd it cost yah? just kinda curious cause I've been thinking about a 450 too.

I gave $3000 cash for it,,, It has the Elka shocks up front, GT Thunder rear linkage and shock in the rear..something like 12 inchs of travel, stearing stableizer, holeshots all the way around, sticky seat cover, tag bars and some really good hand guards, HMF exhaust, motor is all stock which I'm glad no one has hacked it all up, front bumper and I"m sure I'm missing something.

I'd never go with a 400, there too slow. It'd have to be a 450. Thats a pretty go deal on that 450!

im sellin mine for 1650...around here in my area they go for about 1300 bone stock...sorry we kind off highjacked ur thread..sorry