Pic of the Day

lbwd

Apr 1, 2007
Missouri
2001691236035646383_rs.jpg

has anybody ever had their silencer fall out??? mine did when i was practcing for a race. threads were script... so bolt came loose and i'm like in the air and my bike gets sooooo loud and i look behind me and see my silencer falling off at hitting the ground and bouncing.

the out come was a bad mood, a bent mount (fixed it),had to re rivet the endcap on, and i couldn't race becuz the thread was gone

silencer

has anybody ever had their silencer fall out??? mine did when i was practcing for a race. threads were script... so bolt came loose and i'm like in the air and my bike gets sooooo loud and i look behind me and see my silencer falling off at hitting the ground and bouncing.

the out come was a bad mood, a bent mount (fixed it),had to re rivet the endcap on, and i couldn't race becuz the thread was gone

yeah i had the same problem, I striped the bolt out on the silencer and it fell off on me while riding down the road

My header fell off my sled yesterday. I was taking jumps and then it got loud as hell, so i looked under the hood and the header had broken off the right cylinder. Oh well, gives my something to work on, lol