Parting out

You know off hand what he has left 4cfed?? I live right down the road from him, I wanted those tire but couldnt come up with the money and then I got a deal i couldnt pass up on a set of razrs

hes got a ton of stuff... lots and lots and lots of stock motor parts.. some rims and tires seat, some plastics.. sooo much stuff.. hit him up and see if he has anyhting you need.. i cant even remeber what he all has.. sooo much stuff

Do you have the frame? im looking fo a frame since mine is damaged... that black one would work! PM ME price shipped to 18080

Ido have some bottom end stuff, like cases,covers,trans,and stuff but my crank took a chit. I was gonna sell alot of it seperate on ebay and I know you said money was tight right now..I ended up selling those mxs to 4cfed for 40with the rims.

What!!!! You told me 100 for the rims and tires???? How did you go under half of what you told me??? That sucks man cause i paid that much for a rear set of razrs shipped

hahaha.. i think it was a hey'' you are here buying alot of stuff from me so ill give ya a good deal on the rims''... i was surprised when he told me what he wanted for them.. i couldnt turn it down!!!

The stem is for sale, just took it off today and here is a pic..
2d0xq0w.jpg

Hell no I dont blame you one bit

Like 4cfed said, also he said he was gonna come up from fody and he did and paid cash and bought alot of stuff. Sometimes money talks, sorry man. If you would came over a month ago you would have got some good deals. I want to get another bike so the sale goes on, nothing personal