Package deals

desgre90

Jun 26, 2009
Well guys... here we go again. I have sold a lot of parts so it is time to clean up and put in a new thread of what is left. I'm all about making deal and for those that have delt with me already know this. Package 1 is a good deal for sure. If you need to replace the tierod ends on a blaster it'll run you $50 alone for two ball joints. Buy it, use them, sell the rest and make money, do what ever. The stuff is taking up a corner of my dorm room... lets get it out of there and off to someone who can use them.

Parts in picture left for sale

1 Wiring Harness with TORS controller attached
1 Tors controller (another one)
1 CDI (5 wire)
1 Brake Rotor - SOLD
2 Sprocket retainer plates
1 Rubber isolator for head
1 Exhaust bracket
1 Aluminum Spacer Plate
1 Engine Side cover with "Block off plate" installed
2 oil pump covers
1 Stator Cover
1 Rear brake pedal - Sale pending to awk
2 rear 4/100 hubs - Sale pending to awk
1 Ignition Coil - SOLD
1 aftermarket clutch lever - SOLD
1 headlight bezel
1 headlight wiring socket
2 oil warning light wiring sockets and one red lense
1 Thumb Throttle
1 air filter plastic SOLD
1 airbox boot mount SOLD
2 sprocket retainer plates

There are also 2 brand new ball joints which were purchased for $25 each and used on tierods.

Ball Joint Part Numbers
1S3-23841-00
1S3-23845-00

%
0914002124.jpg

Package 2 - 70 shipped

Transmission

0914002032.jpg

Engine Parts

0914002031.jpg

MORE PARTS

K&N airfilter with a few hrs on it in all honesty. Brand spankin new with box, stickers etc..

Brand new in package 14 tooth sprocket

Brand new hot rod crank seals - SOLD

Tusk Crank install tool (brand new, never used, open box) - SOLD

Stock complete old style headlight

Motion Pro clutch cable (lightly used) - Sale pending to awk

New BR9ES spark plug

New BR8EG spark plug

Set of used front brake pads - SOLD

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
brake pedal, hubs and clutch cable to 15906
pm me

brake pedal, hubs and clutch cable to 15906
pm me

^Sold pending payment.

All other inquiry's have been replied via pm. Just remember, the more you buy the better deal I can give. I am splitting package 1 up because there has been a lot of interest so keep it comming guys.

Post 1 is updated with dibs / sold items. Those that paid, your stuff will go out tomorrow.

I've had this trans / engine parts boxed up for a week now. Honestly, who can use them? It is boxed ready to ship as well.

Bump. If you want some parts lets get them out early in the week so you have them by the weekend.

morning bump. Want to see the trans / engine parts, K&N, thumb throttle, engine oil blockoff cover, stator cover, tierod ball joints, and old style headlight go to good homes before I give up selling parts. Lets make a deal guys.

brake pedal, hubs and clutch cable
sold and paid, thanx for hangin onto them for me bro !!!!!!!!!

brake pedal, hubs and clutch cable
sold and paid, thanx for hangin onto them for me bro !!!!!!!!!

No problem! Also Air filter and plugs are sold pending payment. Pretty sure freek won't turn down my offer on the tie rod ball joints so there probably sold as well. If anyone else needs anything, hit me up.

Deal fell through for the air filter and plugs. They are still available.

Edit: Also, someone make me an offer on that trans.

After I close the deal with freek, I have a deal in the works for the remainder of my parts. I'm not selling anything else at this time.